www.facebook.com/TOTPORDAARAW

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mumomoment Hits: Gaget's Happy 10

Happy 1st Sunday of August, World! Let's start the month with happy songs from my dear friend, Gaget Calderon, who changed her profile picture because I said I'm going to link her Facebook account on this blog. Nice one! She celebrated her 18th birthday on July 31st. The birth date is real. The age? Well, "...is just a number," one girl (who looks like her dad VERY MUCH) on a certain TVC said. Let's leave the age that way.

Before I digress more, let me present to you, dear Mumomentors, Gaget's Happy 10! We have 10 because she said parang kulang ang lima. It's her birthday, anyway. I also call this list The Running 10. Try to play the list while you jog. I tried to listen to the songs sans the jogging, of course. :P

^_^ Snoop Lion Roar! LOL! ^_^

MUMOMOMENT HIT #10 NEVER GONNA CARE by THE LOW SUNS


Is it for running because the singer is fit? :)

FAVE LINES: Your pale skin in this light only makes it right | For just a while | The moon whispers the lies that you told me | Through your tulip smile | And I know I’ll never see it again

TUMBLR: http://thelowsuns.tumblr.com/
BLOGSPOT: http://thelowsuns.blogspot.com/

Neither is updated but you can check out past gigs and vids. :)

MUMOMOMENT HIT #9 DOG DAYS ARE OVER by FLORENCE + THE MACHINE


Sadly, they cancelled two European tours in July because of Florence Welch's vocal issues. For some reasons, she reminds me of Enya.

FAVE LINES: Happiness hit her like a bullet in the back | Struck from a great height | By someone who should know better than that

WEBSITE: florenceandthemachine.net
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/florenceandthemachine
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/florenceandthemachine

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 8 KINGS AND QUEENS (THE RIDE) by 30 SECONDS TO MARS


I don't know if I got the right Kings and Queens but this is a Gaget-ish song. I think I'm right :)

FAVE LINES: The age of man is over | A darkness comes at dawn | These lessons that we've learned here | Have only just begun

WEBSITE: thirtysecondstomars.thisisthehive.net
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/thirtysecondstomars
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/thirtysecondstomars

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 7 HERE COMES THE SUN by THE BEATLES



I don't know if I'm gonna consider this on my jogging playlist but I think we all need this positivity, don't we? Hello, Gener? :)

FAVE LINE: Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting | Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear | Here comes the sun

WEBSITE: www.thebeatles.com
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/thebeatles
TWITTER: www.twitter.com/thebeatles (who tweets?)
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/thebeatles

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 6 ISLAND IN THE SUN by WEEZER


Nothing beats the good ol' college days. *BIG WINK*


FAVE LINE: When you’re on a golden sea | You don’t need no memory | Just a place to call your own | As we drift into the zone

WEBSITE: weezer.com
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/weezer


MUMOMOMENT HIT # 5 WE ARE YOUNG by FUN



Fun is fun indeed. I love the vocalist. ALREADY!

FAVE LINES: So let's set the world on fire | We can burn brighter than the sun | Carry me home tonight

WEBSITE: ournameisfun.com
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/fun


MUMOMOMENT HIT # 4 LIVING ON A PRAYER by JON BON JOVI


I chose the live version so that we could all feel the rockin' and the rollin'. Yeah! I rock because I remember that Zesto TVC. ♥

FAVE LINE:  We've got to hold on to what we've got | It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not | We've got each other and that's a lot for love | We'll give it a shot

WEBSITE: www.bonjovi.com (in case someone is really interested)
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bonjovi

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 3 MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY by SPIRAL STARECASE


Oldies but goodies, Spiral Starecase is actually a one-hit wonder.

FAVE LINES: I thank the Lord for love like ours that grows ever stronger | And I always will be true | I'll be spending time with you

I don't think they'd be interested on having a Twitter account. See, they didn't even choose to make another wonder!

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 2 CLOSER TO THE EDGE by 30 SECONDS TO MARS


Gaget is a die-hard fan. Obviously.

FAVE LINES: Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free | A birth of a song, a death of a dream | Closer to the edge

MUMOMOMENT HIT # 1 DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT by TOPLOADER


Upbeat and sexy. Yes, it should really be number 1.

FAVE LINE: We like our fun and we never fight | You can't dance and stay uptight | It's a supernatural delight | Everybody was dancing in the moonlight

MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/toploaderuk
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/toploaderofficial

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAGETRY!!! Thank you for sharing your Top 10 with the Mumomentors. I know you wanna share a hundred more. Very generous. Love ya! ♥

Super thanks to: Youtube, MTV, Song Meanings, Lyrics Mode, AZ Lyrics, LyricsReg, Sing 365

Here's the drill yet again! Comment. Comment. Comment. Add me on Facebook. Follow me on Twitter! Let's make the world a better place! Ciao!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Low Suns is kinda active on Facebook and they reply to fans' comments. hihihih. They recently got chosen to open for Coldplay. Not sure if the tour is over though. Listen to their song "Yearbook". sobrang love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKOCzEg0HkY

Unknown said...

I hope they consider PH tours, too. They're amazing. ♥